Join us at CSO 360 Global Congress
Madrid, 7-9 March 2022
We are pleased to sponsor this year’s CSO 360 Global Congress in Madrid, powered by Pulse Conferences.
CSO 360 Congress is the trust-based global community for peer to peer sharing on the sustainability of international business amidst rapidly evolving threat landscapes and changes in geopolitical, technological and financial spheres.
Key themes cover risks and opportunities – strategies, tools and tactics required to proactively predict and mitigate threats, including in some of the below areas:
- Global security landscape
- Branding and leveraging the business value of security, risk intelligence and investigations capacity
- Ethical social governance (ESG) and security
- Intelligence, Insider threat, Investigations
- Securing supply chains
- Skills, hybrid culture, mental health, inclusion, engagement
- Activism, social unrest, population movement
- Extreme weather, climate action
- Business transformation, cybersecurity, misinformation and the future of AI, Quantum Computing
- Terrorism, political risk, civil unrest
- Travel security, Emerging Kidnap and Ransom Risk
- Fraud, corruption and illicit trade
- Crisis – emergency management and recovery
Attendees: Chief Security Officers, Corporate Security Directors, Cyber Security Chiefs, Investigators from world-leading businesses.
(Source: Pulse Conferences)
As Exhibition sponsor we are able to provide 50% off the regular rate.
To take benefit of this discount or to schedule a meeting with us at the conference, feel free to contact us via email@example.com
For more information please visit the conference website: